View Single Post
Old 12-05-2006, 11:10 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hey, Dodrill...

Hey, Dodrill. I have been worried sick about you. I can't say that i have the same pain that you have, but I have pain that is usually about 9 on the pain scale...cry-worthy. My pain is also progressive. Recently, I found a doc who has finally found something that helps me a lot, and I am so thankful. Pain really causes depression...and as you know, depression causes the pain to be worse. Please don't ever give up. It is a matter of finding the right doc. If the ones you have are not doing anything for you...move on to others until you find relief. Many say that we should not shop doctors, but if I had not, I would still be in h***. Do not let them make you think that you have to put up with it. I had a doc one time who told me that I would just have to get use to it. Needless to say, I flipped. Depression does not say enough to what that doc did to me.

You are too sweet to have to put up with the pain like that. Nobody cares about our pain as much as we do. Learn to fight again. Fight for what you know is real. Find the right doc. We would surely miss you. We certainly could use another good friend.

Your friend.....sally
sallyb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote