View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 03:07 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default hi there

No, I'm sorry, the name doesn't look familiar but then I've had a lot happening in the last few months. We lived in Arizona for almost 15 years and we decided to vacation up here for a whole month....that is all it took for us to go "home" and sell everything we could and the trailer and lot and move up here.....to Washington.

Bearbear saw the vet today, he goes back again thursday and gets some stitches out and another exam on his leg around the brace and pins....to make sure its stable and the pins are tight. He has about 13 weeks to go in the brace....he's been a very good boy through it all, hardly a whimper and he still has puppy kisses for everyone, even at the vet's office. The girls there carry him around like he is their's! Of course, he laps it all up and has a fit if smeone puts him down to go tend to someone else!

We were there a little longer than usual today and he was ready to leave because there was a lot to sadness in the air at the vet's....two people had brought older dogs in that had to be put down, one could no longer walk, and the other was very old and in pain. My heart went out to those people.

I scratched his ears for you, thank you for the well wishes for him, he hs a long ways to go before he's healed. I even gave him a treat for you, he's such a good boy.

Ever alert to our needs, they nap nearby at a craft sale, they are with us every place we go....

CrystalSword is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
LavandulaCanadensis (02-10-2009)