View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 06:31 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumpled View Post
Ah - they never think there are any symptoms!!! I had mostly smell (it is very rank), I was tired... my WBC never went up... I had only a low grade fever from time to time. My ears are wonky so cannot equate it to the infection (I have menieres).

How did you get an infection way up there?

Hey there,

This all started with a simple sinus infection back in october 08, that wasnt treated long enough with antibiotic and came back. I did have a really bad smell in my nose for weeks when this first started, but havent had this in months.

Like I said I am getting surgery to get what looks like infection out of my sphenoid sinus. My ENT doc dosnt think my syptoms are caused by this and menieres disease is one of the possible things thrown out there. As I read about this disease, I have just about all the symptoms of it. The only thing is I had a 103 fever for a couple of days with this when i had a really bad eppisode. I dont think menieres would do that.

Anyhow, just thought I would keep this thread going to get anymore info or insight. thanks again,.............Mitch
neednewback is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote