View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 09:36 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi Lindkaye,

I know you from off the RSD forum and you and me have spoken quite a bit but I just wanted to say that I am so sorry to hear that you could possibly have MS on top of everything else and really hope that the stabbing pains in your eye is nothing too serious and that it can be easily treated!

The others gave you lots of good advice and I really hope it helps you! I don't have MS but my nanan used to have it so I understand just how debillitating it can be as I dealt a lot with her illness and tried to help her out whenever I could!

Please try not to worry too much - I KNOW it is easier to say than do but the last thing you need is to stress and worry yourself out as you have enough going on at the moment and as I am sure you already know, the stress WON'T help wit your RSD at all!!

I really hope you get to the bottom of your problems soon and I would definitely call your Neuro and see what he/she says. The jerks could be from the RSD, I have them sometimes even in my limbs that don't have RSD and it is really annoying and painful!

Thinking about you and please keep us updated ... we're all here for you!!