15 yr Member
Default My Prayers and Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly6449ed View Post
Hello Everyone
Please pray for Andrea,
I just got an update from her Mom, and things have change,

here is a copy of the letter from her Mom,

I guess I was overly optomistic yesterday. Andie is awake, but she does not know us and she seems very frightened. It was a long difficult night. Gus and I took 2-3 hour shifts all day right up till about 1am. Then they brought a big chair into her room where I thought I could rest so I convinced Gus to go upstairs (we have a room in the hospital where we can lie down) and get some sleep. You would think I was new to this what ever made me think I could sleep in a hospital???

Andrea ran a fever most of the night and her heart rate was very elevated. The resident was called in and he listened carefully to her heart and watched over her but there really wasn't much they could do at that point.

It's now late afternoonon Tuesday. I went back to the hotel around 10 to try and sleep and shower but I could not really sleep. But I layed down for a couple hours sleeping off and on.

I am on a break right now they are giving Andrea clean sheets and gowned. I am having a much harder time dealing with this then I thought I would.She looks so frightened she can't talk and her breating is so labored. Gus saw her x-rays this morning and her right lung has fluid in the bottom of it. Dr. Cantu and the heart doctor are watching it carefully. I think I am feeling so bad becasue I can't comfort her.

Anyway I feel like I am rambling but I needed to let all of you know what is going on. Keep her in your heart.

thank you everyone,
Kelly
Kelly,
I just wanted to let you know that my prayers are with you all. Please keep faith that everything will be alright. You have the support you need here. Know that Andie and her Doctors will be covered with prayers. Keep us posted, please. All the best all of you. Di
DianaA is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
kelly6449ed (02-10-2009), MominPainRSD (02-10-2009)