View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 08:32 PM
kelly6449ed

kelly6449ed

Hello Everyone
and thank you, I just wanted to update you on one of us, she is one of us, she may not be part of the message board, but she is one of us,
no matter what,
thank you for all your kind words, I also send them on to her family so they know there are lot of us out here that care no matter who we are

she needs are prayers now, Roz, I really did not know how to take it what you said, and I am not a Dr non can I ask about what her Dr's are doing there for her, yes I care very much for her as for everyone that is fighting this, monster
please understand, they are in Mexico, and they are not on line all the time,
her family just keeps us posted, and I am sure they are very worried about Andrea, just like I am and so many that do not know her,
we talk before about her heart, pro and she was born with something wrong with it, but its not my place to talk about that on here,
so please understand, its not that I do not care, I can not ask them something like that, she has some of the best Dr's taking care of her and I am sure they know about what to do for her, and god willing, he will hear are prayers and she will pull out of this,
please do not ask me about something I cannot do and then say if I care
I been on line day and night looking for any word about her,
just like I would do for anyone of you,

again thank you all for you support, even you Roz,

peace and love
Kelly
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DianaA (02-11-2009), MominPainRSD (02-10-2009)