View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 08:48 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Wow Jacquelina, you are on a LOT of meds.....some in the same family. I am SO sorry for all of your pain and problems. It sounds like things have just gone from bad to worse with you. Do they suspect that the TOS (which I had to look up and am pretty sure you're not referencing "terms of service"!!) caused the RSD??? Or the surgeries you've had to try to repair it??

Have you tried a SCS??? The key to proper PT in an RSD patient is getting good pain relief BEFORE attempting PT so that you can improve your ROM and strength. You can't get a limb moving if you're guarding it from the intense pain. Was your PT experienced working with RSD??? Otherwise, you're just going to exacerbate the RSD (which I should call CRPS, but I'm lazy and RSD only requires capping and typing with my left hand!!).

Have you been to the sister forum on Neurotalk for TOS??? I think that all of your symptoms could be the RSD.....they all match what many of us experience here......I am just so sorry that you're so disabled by your pain/condition.

Thank you so much for telling us your story (to us newbies who may not have known you before). Please keep in touch and posted on your progress. I hope that they will find a different medicinal approach that can help you regain more of your life. Best wishes!! Please post any time in the general RSD forum about anything that may be of concern to you. We are all here to help each other out.
MominPainRSD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote