View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 10:04 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I'm doing a little better this morning, but still slightly weepy. Maybe I need those ADs again! It was just so unexpected, and pressures at work were awful yesterday, with no end in sight!

I had just come from a meeting that didn't go quite as I planned, then I get out to a call from the nurse. I was expecting good news from the MRI, and when it didn't turn out that way - well!

I'm not going to worry too much until I talk with the neuro on Thursday. It could possibly be that those lesions came during the 2 months of transition between Rebif and Ty. It could be that like Natalie said that I would have been a lot worse on something else!

The neuro said to still have my Ty next week because he won't have the antibody test back before then. He knows my bloodwork is good, I have that done every three months.

And I knew the insulin resistance would probably be in my future because of the 25 lbs. I've gained since being diagnosed. I walk almost every day for a good 40 minutes, and I try to watch what I eat. But reading about insulin resistance, all the things I crave are what I should be avoiding.

I'll get through more meetings today, and maybe I can get work to back off of a project I'm in charge of because the timing is just bad with the economy. If I can get them to hold off until summer, instead of pushing ahead too quickly, that will also help my mood!

Thanks for caring guys!
ewizabeth (02-11-2009), Natalie8 (02-12-2009), Riverwild (02-11-2009), SallyC (02-11-2009), Victor H (02-12-2009)