View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 10:34 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

4 days and counting! We have the big Daytona BBQ planned. I already made sure my "Race Girl" t-shirt is ironed and ready for Sunday. It will be too cold to wear my racing skirt but I do have one. Then I dusted off my Biffle hat and it is ready to wear but it doesn't match my pink, sparkly Race Girl t-shirt so I may need to rethink that one. LOL

Quite honestly, I don't have a specific driver that I root for. I do have ones that I don't root for. It is funny but I pick the drivers based on their behavior and community/charity involvement. I have been really impressed with Jr. and I am in hopes that he has an outstanding year this year. I used to like Kasey but since he got in a little "trouble" for pushing someone, a guard??, I nixed him. I don't like that. Tony and the Petty's do A LOT for others so they are high on my good guys list.

Yes, I am excited and looking forward to a new season that should be full of surprises. Oh, I guess I should change my avatar soon to the picture of me at one of the races. hehehehe.
tkrik is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AZjanie (02-11-2009), FinLady (02-12-2009)