View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 12:45 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady_express_44 View Post
My spinal lesions are pretty big, and they cause lots of symptoms when they are active, including the hug. For me that feeling normally comes with a sense of numbness & burning too.

It may very well be the hug (everyone describes it differently), but because you have a lung issue, I think it is worthwhile being checked out by your doc at this time. Being a smoker, I decided to (get checked out; COPD testing), but all was well. It seems it was just a sensory symptom, whereby I "percieved" I was having difficulty getting a full breath . . . but really I wasn't.

Welcome to the forum, and good luck with the diagnosis process, Ralph.

Cherie
Thank you, Cherie. I appreciate your input. I went to my GP this morning and they did a follow up chest x ray just to make sure there is nothing going on in that realm. I have never been a smoker, but have a 40 year old friend who has never been a smoker either and she was recently diagnosed with lung cancer. I guess you can never be sure about these things, but I am betting that this will all be neuro related after all and I will soon start treatment for MS. Have a great day and thanks again.
Ralph is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote