View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 01:24 PM
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
Default wonder 171: (see... I can do a normal title)

I wonder if Lara knows that I agree with a lot of what she said in wonder 170.

I also wonder that I have been wondering about that for quite sometime now and that reading some posts recently just made me feel like it was time to post that thought out...

I also wonder that if it is also because I have found my maternal side since I've been spending so much time with our two grandkids that my estrogen level has gone really high...

I swear that I had grown some boobs and my hip's a bit wider... and I have found myself becoming more nurturing, such as that I wanted to go and incubate an egg or something...but will probably end up making scrambled egg and then cry while I put catsup on it...

I wonder if BF knows that he can be very proud of himself for whom he is today...he turned out to be a great friend to many...

I wonder how twink's dad's funeral will go today...(((HUGS)))

I wonder how relieved it is to hear the goofy and curious are safe.

I wonder if pono knows that the right words will come when the time is right..(((HUGS)))

I wonder if DMACK knows that I laughed hard at the mosquito poems and how true he is...mosquitos do get that bum rap...

I wonder if Alpho will join...and I wonder at how those folks will benefit from her?? I wonder if she'll promise to always stay "Young @ Heart?"

I wonder if scrabbly knows how much we appreciate her New Year's Card to us...the right color and the right words...

I wonder if mist is getting better..

I wonder how our koala and Lara are doing...even though that they're not in harm's way, the emotional tolls can be just as hard...

I wonder that I am glad to have a little break from getting married so many times...

I wonder if it is illegal to marry so many times to the same person...but then again, I wonder if it be illegal to take the fun out of marrying grand daughter/princess so many times.....let's see, if a person that marries many wives is a polygomist, a person that marries many times to the same princess is>>>>> polygoregalist???

I wonder about so many people but wonder if I can just leave hugs for everyone at this time....((((BIG HUGS))))

"you're entering, the

zone..."

Last edited by who moi; 02-11-2009 at 01:56 PM.
who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (02-11-2009), barbo (02-14-2009), Burntmarshmallow (02-12-2009), da duck (02-11-2009), GmaSue (02-11-2009), Koala77 (02-13-2009), mistiis (02-11-2009), Nik-key (02-12-2009), Spanish Moss (02-12-2009), tamiloo (02-11-2009), Twinkletoes (02-12-2009), Wren (02-13-2009)