View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 02:01 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

It was really nice reading about you guys

I have spent a total of 2 hours typing out my list while sitting at work...it's slow at the end of the day. Two times now, I have lost internet connection and been unable to save this! Lol.

So I give up on 25...I'm sticking to 10 :P

1. I'm a male nurse.
2. I married my high school sweetheart, who is my TOTAL opposite.
3. I received my bachelors degree in 3 years, taking all but one class with my wife.
4. I like to be alone, but miss the company(if that makes any sense).
5. Zombie movies scare me. I even have a zombie plan incase the world is overtaken....MG has complicated this, by alot. Lol.
6. I'd rather be on the water than on land.
7. If I won the lottery my first purchase would be a yellow Ferrari, and I wouldn't work another day in my life(at least not for money).
8. I'm a night owl by heart, but my wife is an early riser...so I keep to her schedule because it's healthier.
9. My favorite animals are frogs, especially poison dart frogs. It's hard to find something that beautiful in such a small package.
10. I have a list of things I've always wanted to do, but will never do for whatever reason..be it moral reasons..or legal ones, lol. An example is smoking pot. I've always wanted to, never have..and never will, simply because it's illegal and I like having my nursing license, hehe.

That's pretty much it. I wish I could hop on this board more. Such a nice family feeling going on here.
Gdbyrd is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote