Thread: T cell counts
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 04:55 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Thanks MrsD. I will know more in the next few weeks. Given the downside of the TNF drugs and steroids, I would consider the Marshall Protocol. I will wait to see how bad things are, and if indeed this is it. While at Hopkins I asked about running my T cells and was told, any abnormality would show in my general white cell count....wrong!

It is hard to accept if it is neurosarc that it did not get triggered by the Lyme. Seems like you need genetic susceptibility and then a trigger.

Have you read much about the vitamin D link here? If I have this, it is devastating to me.....sunshine makes this worse according to the Marshall Protocol. Plus, vitamin D, which I thought would be good for me, could conceivably be bad. What a mess! This has to be the only disease that does worse with Vit. D. And I love dairy. Perhaps I need to keep a goat. I will need some kind of vitamin advice for sure.

I don't think they know how to 'treat' this, let alone cure this, so I will look at all options and see which one makes sense.

I am tending to lean toward this being 'it', as so many symptoms match and now the T cells. I am concerned about the cross over to Sjogren's. There is a lot of dual diagnosis....or people with seronegative Sicca syndromes that may have this and not get found, because docs don't run T cell panels. I don't know what made me ask for it....something just kept bugging me to ask.

Well, I will know more later. Thanks for the advice and support.

You know, you search and search when you are told it is 'idiopathic' and then when the answers finally do start rolling in, you almost wish you were idiopathic again.

I don't want to put the cart before the horse....so, I will have to wait until all the tests are run, but, at least I know this is a T cell related autoimmune thing.
cyclelops is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote