View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 06:27 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs up Hello there!

It is so great that you get to be a stay @ home mom. There are so many amazing moments that you cannot replicate - no matter what! Do you have any pics of the cakes? I would love to see them! Real talent always amazes me - if you get a chance, look @ redtails pics - they are gorgeous! I try and make my cakes, but they always have a big crack down the middle........ - I just add lots of icing......I would love to scrap book well. I've tried it, but just cannot seem to get the hang of it! I would love to hear some of your music - is there any way to check it out? You know it's the craziest thing, but I was always a tomboy until my sis was pregnant! Then I morphed into this girly girl. My niece is a total girly girl! I used to make fun of women that wore matchy matcy outfits and stuff like that, but I am a goofball and love doing that with Lilli.........I would love to get a mini horse, but I think my hubby would leave me - as it is we have too many pets, but how can you say no to a pet that needs a good home? Our newest baby is so cute! She is a pitbull, but is the total opposite of what anyone would think a pitbull is like. She is loving and gentle and seems to know the days I feel awful - she doesn't pull on the leash or anything and walks really slowly - like she's walking me......too cute! Plus, she is very gentle with my little dogs and son....guess it was meant to be.......I am really afraid of heights as well - yuck! Love power tools, but cause too much damage!

ErinQUOTE=nemsmom;460993]Okay this sounds fun....

1.I too am a wife and mother first, a stat at home mom at that.
2.I always wanted a ton of kids, but I'm done with two. Can't risk another delivery.
3.I love to sing, I have been told by many people I should go professional but I don't want that life, though I have written a couple songs.
4.I also love scrapbooking and am told I am very crafty. In fact my neighbor said I should have got housewife of 2008 because I'm so crafty and like make things home made.
5.I recently started decorating cakes and made one that looked like Lightning McQueen for my sons second birthday (January 31st)
6.I have been a procrastinator since before birth (though I'm trying to work on that) My poor mom was in the hospital on Christmas Eve in false labor and then in there again on New Years Eve this time in real labor, but I wasn't born till January 2nd. Poor Mom.
7.I was a waitress when I was working, I wish I still could.
8.I was waiting tables when I met my hubby, he says the first thing he noticed about me was that I was a hard worker.
9.My hubby took me to my first concert on our second date, it was Kenny Chesney's No Shirt No Shoes No Problem tour.
10.I was 19 when I got pregnant with my daughter and 20 when my husband and I got married and I wouldn't change one bit of that.
11.My husband proposed on Mothers day when I was pregnant with our daughter.
12.We got pregnant, bought a house, had a baby, and got married in just over a year.
13.I love my In-laws, they're great. How lucky am I.
14.I'm very outdoorsy.
15.I love to camp and have campfires but rarely get to go anymore.
16.Both my brothers were Boy Scouts and my parents were troop leaders so I got to go along to all of the meetings and outings, I was like the troops little sister.
17.I climbed a fake rock wall when I was nine on one of the boyscout outings, when I got to the top I had to do the splits to reach the last foot hole and then lift myself on that leg, and I did it. All the Boy Scouts were cheering for me.
18.I was hit by a small pickup when I was nine while I was on my bike, I broke the driver side mirror off with my left shoulder.
19. I stepped on an underground bee hive while I was at a day camp with the Boy Scouts and got stung on my legs and thumbs over a hundred times.
20.I'm not a girlie girl by any means, I only wear make up on special occasions, but I'm not a tom-boy either.
21.I hate to be helpless but am afraid of heights and don't like to use power tools
22.I love horses and wish I could go riding, it just costs too much.
23.My husband spoils me way more than I deserve.
24.I love to cook.
25I love to plan parties but don't have the energy to do it anymore.

Okay I know I'm not that interesting but it's all I could think of[/QUOTE]