View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 06:45 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahmasayshi3 View Post
Hi all,

I feel so awful after reading the posts, oh goodness. I dont really know much, would anyone be able to fill me in on what procedure she is having or had? If you feel comfortable. it sounds like she had the ketamine coma? I feel so horrible, I hope everything gets better, I will pray for her right now.

Love shannon
Hi Shannon,
Thank you for your concern and prayers. I will repost a previous post that Kelly6449ed wrote several weeks ago to fill you in:

Hello Everyone

I am asking for everyone to please take a look at this, [contact poster]
I guess I can not add the link for this young lady that has done so much for RSDers
if you would like to get the link PM me, the site is set up to sign in to it, like a photo site page,

This is Andrea she is going to Mexico to be put in to a coma (Jan 29th she is flying out)
Just like Ali she got RSD at the age of 13 she is now 26 and has gone to Germany in 2004, for the coma treatment, she had 9 weeks of pain free
(I talk with her about it and she said she did so much in them 9 weeks
)
I can not even imagine what that would be like, I am 44, I had a good life, and lots of fun but being so young and not able to be a young teen and do what kids and teens do, well, that is just so hard to take in, and then it came back her family and her set up this care page for her
I hope that everyone will take the time to check it out and please sign it for her wishing her and her family the best
So when she is feeling better she can go and see that we do care

A little bit about Andrea, she went on to College, instead of just not doing anything, she started a non-profit to help outer, with RSD, she has put all her time in to helping outer. even in so much pain, she has full body also,
She is not going to stop her non-profit when she get's back . that is her life work, and she is good at it,
Her non-profit has given money to family's that needed help,

Her mom is going to keep us posted on how she is doing so we can peek back in from time to time,

Thank you

Peace

please can we show Andrea that we are pulling for her,

As you have read in this recent thread, Andrea is not doing well. We are all waiting and praying for news of her recovery. We all are pulling for her and offer up our support and prayers of comfort to her family during this difficult time. Thank you for inquiring!!
MominPainRSD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
kelly6449ed (02-11-2009)