View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 07:38 PM
kelly6449ed

kelly6449ed

Thank you Shannon
you are right RSDers are all like family, and on here, for sure, smiles
Even thou Andrea is not part of this site, only due to she was to busy working on her non-profit, it dose not mean we do not care for her,
I got to know her from talking with her, a lot after I found out I have RSD also and gave me a lot of info, after that, she ask me to be a part of her non-profit and I said yes, we had a meeting and I got voted in I am on the board of directors, now, and helping, but its being put on hold for now,
she really gave my hope that there is more to what we can do, even in pain
she also did K-coma in Germany, but she was the nest to go, but something happen there and no one was going to be going there for a bit, so they got her in to Mexico, and everything was going good till they wake her up, the 1st day was ok, she was a little out of it, and then this,
so again thank you for caring, I am going to keep everyone posted, and keep praying for her,
and this is the 1st time I ever herd of something like happening, so do not think it will happen, to anyone else, she had some heart pro, also, but not from RSD
ok, she is getting the best of care there, and she is a fighter,

thank you again
Peace
Kelly
PS I see you are new on here, welcome and sorry you have RSD also and so young, have you posted about your self?
hoping to see more of you on here, everyone is very kind and helpful, it helps,
to have outer to understand what we go thou,
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DianaA (02-12-2009)