Thread: Questions
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 08:22 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default I can relate

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverett123 View Post
That bronchitis may be your key. One of the ascending schools of thought attribute PD to decades of damage to the brain by an overzealous immune system. The chemical soup that comes with an infection can really derail a PWP. Somewhere on here, Ron Hutton describes an experience similar to yours but with an abscessed tooth. Try searching for it. Less than six months old.

Ron was unable to walk for several days but recovered with help of his standby curcumin, an excellent anti-inflammatory. Other things that might help are ginger and green tea extract. Good luck.
I can identify with the leg problem. If I get sick (sinus infections are most likely), get over-tired, or skip a few days worth of supplements (Rick, I pretty much take your regime) - I find myself absolutely unable to cross the floor and to go out is unthinkable. Bed rest, good food and getting back on my supplements - with just the tiniest bit of gentle stretching of legs - seems to help. And I also get the burning - frequently - below the knees. Wake up with it. Exercise seems to help that one, but I can't exercise if my legs won't work.

Wish I had an answer to all of this.
Sasha is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote