View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 08:50 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs up Hey Redtail!!!!!!

Spoke too soon! Stupid MG! Stupid, stupid MG!! The sad thing is no one really inderstands how it affects the QUALITY of our lives......people take walking, swallowing, eating, breathing for granted.........something, sadly, we do not do!
Quote:
Originally Posted by redtail View Post
Hi Erin,

I get migraines too. Have since I was little. In fact, I was taken off of dairy for nearly a year as a child........

I'm sorry to hear you aren't feeling well......I'd love to have an MG buddy here in SA to talk to.........

I know that 2morrow is going to be a great day! I'm just gonna lie around with an ice bag on my face and my feet up to reduce the swelling - @ least I haven't gotten the "buffalo hump" - YAY!!!!!

I was so glad to hear from you! You take care of yourself!

ErinI think I'm paying for my walking, I had a huge migrane last night, and today, my mg is not too good.

The fires are on the other side of the country from me, but it still makes me cry!!!

Today is hottish, and humid ICK!!! I'm taking pottasium, have been for ages, and if I go off it it starts to decline again, so I guess while I'm on pred I'll be on pottasium.

Hope you feel better after your rest day.
take care