View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 11:47 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs up Hey Kate!

You have truly had an amazing life thus far! I would have loved to have grown up on a farm. I just animals so much! My little ones bring me such joy! As I write this, they are all around me "protecting" me - of course, they are tiny so they couldn't do anything, but they love me no matter what! My big girl has really begun to fit in, though she still scares the heck out of my little ones.......

The thought of sky diving makes me cringe! I am such a wimp, though! My stepdaughter is going for her 18th bday with her mom - I just know they are gonna have a blast!

Today is gonna be a lazy day - a wonderful lazy day! My hubby took Devon to school and let me sleep in - what a guy!It is hard to believe that we have been together 12 years now! It just flies by!

My son will be 17 next month - 17! I am still in shock! It prolly would have been better if I had at least one more, that way I wouldn't be such a pain to Devon, but you never know! We are thinking about adoption - but I want to make sure I can take care of Mike and Devon before we add another one to the fold...........

Are you feeling better today? Your mom? Auntie?

Erin
Quote:
Originally Posted by redtail View Post
Hmmmm, I kinda wanted to skip this one, but as I've been reading everyone elses I thought I should start one.

1. I grew up on a farm
2. I love horses, grew up riding them, and one day hope to have another one.
3. I did 2 weeks work experience at the Perth Zoo when I was 15, and loved it.
4. I love cooking.
5. In my last job I was training to be a vet nurse...................alas no more.
6. I want to go sky diving.
7. I have helped a cow deliver her calf.
8. I have driven across Australia from Perth to Adelaide.
9. I rode my sister young horse first before anyone else(you could say "broke him in" but thats such a horrible phrase).
If I think of anything else I will add them later!