View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 11:50 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Okay, I admit, I didn't even know that this forum exists.

I think it's swell and anything fresh & informative mixed into a great crowd works for me.

Shelley, I'm with you, I am a committed Cetaphil user, it has made a huge difference for me as I enter the Big M. The derma tells me I have "post-adolescent" acne. Um, duh, like I hadn't figured that out myself. (I'm being punished for having made it through my whole youth with a clear face.)

I prefer the bar for sensitive and use a cotton pad to apply and a clean one to rinse. Then Cetaphil lotion, it's super light and absorbs very nicely. Since we're all girls here, , I will mention that the texture of the liquid Cetephil is unpleasant to me... it's a lot like... well... semen.

SandyC is now getting into a breast self exam venture, I'll ask her to come over and tell about it here.

Also, women and their friendships is always a pretty serious area for most of us. That might be an extra avenue in the relationships department.

Several of my friends serve as mentors to young teen women, some at risk. It's a wonderful gift to the young, upcoming women, and my friends find it very fulfilling— and surprisingly informative.

This is neat, Yappy, "health" goes so far beyond eating habits and medications. I hope it flies for us!

For every day I choose to play,
I set aside a day to pay.
—AMN

"Sometimes plastic wrap just won't cling, no matter how much money you put in the meter."

—From the Book of True Wizdom
AfterMyNap is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SandyC (02-12-2009)