View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 12:16 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

I got hooked on Philosophy skin care products during my infatuation with QVC. Their fragrances are nice, too. Very soft and light. Amazing Grace is my favorite.

I use the Purity skin cleanser and the Hope In A Jar moisturizer. I have tried most everything out there and have not found anything better. I have sensitive skin that tends to break out if I use anything harsh and these products are perfect for me.

It's not cheap and I've had to find ways to get it cheaper than just ordering from their website. QVC does have some good deals on it from time to time...you just have to pay attention to when the sales are. Also, I've found that eBay sells all kinds of makeup and skin care products for much less than retail. I just make sure it's in new and unopened condition.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote