View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 04:18 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCS McGee View Post
Yeah, I've been in the same boat. I had all sorts of diagnostic work done for the first few years after my injury, none of which showed any signs of damage. That's why I said it depends on how your doctor chooses to interpret the phrase "Traumatic Brain Injury".

There are some doctors out there who would say, "he didn't have a TBI, he just had a concussion", while there's others that would say "he definitely had a TBI, he had a concussion." It all depends on each individual MD's view of brain injuries.

Don't worry, you're not the only person that's been through this. It's not common, but it happens. It's not just you.
I have learned one thing from reading on it i read something saying that sometimes your actually healed the brain is anyhow still yet your symptoms come from ''not letting it go'' or ''post traumatic stress disorder'' which follows PCS,i know i will pull out of this b/c my damage wasn't even visible,i have always been a nervous wreck kind of person so this injury made it worse and me worrying is haulting the healing process i think,b/c sometimes my symptoms will be going strong but if someone comes over and my mind goes away from it i don't feel them has ANYONE else had this happen to them before???and quick note Xananx has helped my symptoms tremendously when i take them that is they almost go away have you ever experiemced that PCS Mcgee???and why would that be happening??
tommywrestler is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote