View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 05:11 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default Ohmygosh!! What do I do?!?

My dad has just informed me that a brand new BOUVIER puppy is available. (from the same breeder that brought us the greatness that was my TinyMonsters)

I dont know what to do. I want a new dog. I'd love another Bouvier, but with the MS, I'm not sure that I can handle another Bouv. The idea that I might be able to train it to be an assistance dog is appealing tho. (probably more for my mom than for me.)

I need to give my dad an answer, but I wanted to go to an allergist before I got another dog (might possibly be allergic to dogs now)

I just dont know if I can handle raising another puppy...especially a dog as large as a Bouvier can get. (Tiny was 150 pounds during his fat years)

and then there's the whole "bouviers only live about 10yrs" thing.

But, I really want a puppy! I dont know if I should say yes. (I need to re-puppy proof the house)

The puppy is a little boy. The breeder says she thinks he's better than TinyMonsters was. (if I get this puppy, he'll probably be named TinyMonsters 2.0)

I'm excited about the possibility of a puppy, but a little freaked out at the work they are.

Eeek!! I could be a dog owner again very soon! Eeek!!!

I need to call the breeder and see how big this little monster is expected to get.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote