View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 10:50 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Ohhh ((Moi)), you did me in When I saw you had written, I almost didn't read it because I just knew you were going to write something from that beautiful heart of yours As much as I did indeed cry, it warmed my heart more than I can tell you. Thank you for being you, and for sharing you with me

((Abbie)) you may have never walked in my shoes.. but you have much to offer! Thank you for your kind words and support.

((drea)) thank you, it is a mixture isn't it? This IS where we want him to be... but we don't want him to go. sigh

((doody)) ((doxie)) ((alffe)) ((Moss)) ((BMW)) ((koala)) ((Mistiis)) ((Curious))
You all helped make a very difficult night, better for me -with your show of love and support. Thank you!

I never did get a chance to talk to the son I was wanting to... but I did talk to his daughter, his sisters and I know how his other two boys feel.... all of us are in a reluctant agreement that we should place him now. We will wait to talk to his other son tomorrow before we make a final decision. I just want to make sure everyone is in full agreement.

Everyone is right, I will never be ready. It will be this hard no matter when we place him. But I can tell you this... when he cries, and asks me, why can't I go home? I just want to go home! It is going to finish me off

They are talking wed at the latest…..I will talk to the son in the morning... then I will place the call to the home..... then I will come here and fall apart. Just giving you all fair warning

Much love and many thanks Nikki

More Than One Soul Dies In A Suicide

Nik-key is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (02-13-2009), barbo (02-13-2009), Curious (02-12-2009), da duck (02-13-2009), GmaSue (02-13-2009), just drea (02-13-2009), Koala77 (02-12-2009), mistiis (02-14-2009), tamiloo (02-16-2009), who moi (02-12-2009)