View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 10:55 PM
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member

I wonder that mist knows that I was just wondering about being "normal" the other day and was actually going to start a thread about it but then said, heckit....

I wonder that I'll wonder a bit about folks that don't post as often in this wonder,

like soxmom, who's shown so much support to many in her sweet quiet ways...

or ewizabeth, whom I can pick on that loves to pick on moi back.

or Cayokay, whose incredible stories continues to amaze me...

or doxiemama, who's new here but I am so glad she feels at home to talk to us and share with us her prudent inputs

or pono, who's going through some rough spots now yet it always warms the heart to see her post.

then there's Sarah(Sabimax) who just lost her sister to cancer and now her father is battling it as well yet she's here showing her love and support

and there's SandyC who's dedication to Jim is Oprah worthy...

and of course kitty with her once in awhile drop ins always have some great zingers to say.

and there's gauze pad(Gazelle) whom we met twice now and that we just enjoy her person and hope that her struggles are now at ease...

And some of our more regular ones that have been a bit quiet lately such as tamilulu sis who's the center of universe of her family that is holding on tough

or Abbie who has words of beauty as it flows out

or BJ, who we continue to think of and hope that she is fighting on...

and then it is good to see Dmack, duck, doody,scrabbly, jadedtonight, goofy, BMW, and twinks poking their heads in here and seeing them posting always bring a smile to my face...

of course, there are the more regulars like Alpho, curious, nik, mist, Koala, that keeps the place hopping...

of course, our recently lost and FOUND Lara and xie have come along at just the right time

and our new additions such as COK, and just drea and GMAsue, are greatly adding to this mix of wonderful forum termites....

I know I am missing names and that is not on purpose...for I know quite a bit of my friends lurk and read here but until they're ready to POST, I shall leave them alone and not mention their names, but you're greatly appreciated as you know who you are...

forgive me to those that I have not mentioned, it's been an interesting day and I am finding myself in a bit of turmoil...but life shall go on...

"you're entering, the

zone..."
who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (02-13-2009), Burntmarshmallow (02-13-2009), da duck (02-13-2009), Koala77 (02-13-2009), mistiis (02-14-2009), Nik-key (02-12-2009)