View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 11:13 PM
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member

I wonder if I can post about my day today:

7:45 breakfast with grand daughter. For the first time in years, I had fruit loop cereal with grand daughter...it just looked so colorful and she looked like she had such a fun time eating it that I put away the shredded wheats and joined her....as if that wasn't enough sugar rush, I took TWO of her Flint Stone Vitamins cause I am an adult...

I had today off with NO obligations nor chores nor errands...very rare so I took out a book that I have been dying to read...as I eyed it thinking I might be able to read it during breakfast, I was requested to read about "little Fred and the Lion and the Mouse" each a few times...but I kept on eyeing that book that I wanted to read, which is actually a boring book about Physicists..

after breakfast, I got married 4 times to the same princess. Each time after I got married, I became the baby, then was put in jail, got timed out, then got married again.

after the 4th marriage, we watched Dora and Diego and I tried to snuck in little bit of puter time but kept on getting interrupted so I gave up finally...

after Diego and Dora, I played with "My Little PonyŽ" where I was the papa horse but then was the brother horse and we raced and then were running away from dinosaurs and then got married again(except this time, as an equine) and was karate kicked by BarbieŽ and then got my hair brushed but I had to draw the line when she asked if I wanted to put on some make up...

after "My Little Pony" (I am still traumatized by these horses with BIG EYES and long braids that looks like Gummy Horses), we had sandwich and tea on our porch because it was in the high 70's today where the princess was singing her heart out by making up her own songs while grandpa smiled...

after that, it was pillow fight time and spin time with grandpa, where he threw out his back by spinning grand daughter around again, and again, and again....

then, we did our word for the day and went to the water front park so grandma could get some rest because she is still quite sick when she got home from work...

at the water front park, grand daughter immediately made a friend but was later on bullied by two big kids that grandpa finally had to step in...this is where I shake my head in disbelief on how can some parents just let their kids be bullies to others...had to shoot the evil eyes...

then, got a phone call...it was from my past...and that threw my nice, calm, fun day into a loop...

it was a call that send me spinning...and still is as I sit here sighing to myself...beating myself up for...and wondering how does a man mend his past...when he knows he is the least perfect person that he knows...and so...here I am...

"you're entering, the

zone..."
who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Burntmarshmallow (02-13-2009), da duck (02-13-2009), jaded2nite (02-13-2009), Koala77 (02-13-2009), mistiis (02-14-2009), Nik-key (02-13-2009)