View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 11:34 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

My dad said he's not going to push me into deciding. We're going to have a blizzard start in the next 12hrs (if the weatherguys are to be believed) so we wouldnt be getting him this weekend if I decide to go ahead and snatch this puppy up. (expecting 10 inches of snow tomorrow)

I'm just looking around my room and trying to figure out how the heck I'm going to puppy proof the place. I'll probably have to do what I did with Tiny, tie the puppy to myself and just take him everywhere with me that I can.

I just dont know if I have the energy and stamina for a big dog. (not to say that little dogs arent work too)

My dad said he'd talk to the breeder (a doctor he works with at the hospital) and find out exactly what she said about the puppy. He heard about the puppy secondhand thru people who knew that we lost Tiny in 2006 and that we'd originally gotten him from the doctor.

Apparently she said that this puppy was going to be perfect for us. That he's really smart, and very loving. She told the girls who talked to my dad about the dog and said that he was a better example of a bouvier than Tiny was. (that says a lot....Tiny was really good at being a bouvier!)

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote