View Single Post
Old 12-06-2006, 09:31 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Thumbs up Good to hear from you~

Sher, I have been thinking about you. I hope your over this soon. I am going shoping today for awhile. It is going to get in the forties and drop tomorrow to 23. Burr, especially with wind. I could stand winter if we wouldn't have a wind chill temp. I have got to do some outside things done too. I'm even heating my cats house. No kidding, heating there water too. You in the south have it made. ha!

Well how is everybody today? I hope we have a big turn out on roll call. I haven't weighed in for awhile. I don't want to get discouraged. I am changing medicine in a couple days and doc doesn't think it will work well with me. My problem is the drug company is controling what I can take and are switching me over to cheap drugs. I can pay up front and may have to on some things. It's not fair that they won't help pay, for I sure have to pay them for the plan.

Well I'm off to the farm to feed animals and check furnaces. One more month and I'll be done with that. Praise The Lord! You all have a good day.
Blessings,
Billie
Attached Images
File Type: gif !cid_000b01c716de$0f72efd0$0201a8c0@your1a4d29f243.gif (7.2 KB, 284 views)
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote