View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 10:20 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi Faith,

Sorry about my typing today, it's terrible - probably because my RSD arm is hurting more than usual!

Here is a link to a picture of a Wooden/Paper Airoplane that I was talking about ... they are usually quite cheap (about $30 - although they can vary in price) and can be lots of fun for teenagers and even lots of children like doing them so that might be something to look into for the younger children also if possible!!

http://mahogonymodels.com/pics/c130-20.jpg

Yes, I was talking about greeting cards. A lot of the children round here like making their own greeting cards and lots of the Youth Clubs get funding for arts and crafts work as it tries to give the children somethign to do other than sit around on the streets creating trouble!! I make my own greeting cards and I know a lot of other children and boys my age do also ... it can be fun making a card for a special occasion etc!!!

I like Holly's idea of Oragami also - I like that so i'm sure other children my age or younger might also! Magazines might be something to look into also as I know myself and other teenagers love reading magazines!

I hope you find something to works soon! I think it's a great idea to put the older boy with the younger children as i'm sure it would really help! Let us know what you decide to do!!