Thread: Do I Have TOS?
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 12:45 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

wow, two replies already! The sign of a succesful forum.

I work in IT, stuck at a desk all day. Symptoms started 4 months after starting the job - I was working in a lab on my feet a bit more before. As for the football - I'm talking "soccer" to you guys (you know, proper football... ).

I'm extremely lucky - I live in the UK and therefore all my healthcare is free on the NHS. I went to see the doc again today.. I asked to be referred to a physio which they have done. In the meantime I'm going to work at posture. Docs in the UK only seem to know about cervical rib as a cause for TOS. Slightly sweeping statement but not too far offI suspect.

This PMS looks interesting... so a small operation can sort it (or help)? My symptomsare very odd - individually they don't cause too much hastle, but as a whole and when it lingers, it can be a real test on the mind to stay positive. The angina like stuff and the weak arm is worst...

Can I ask another question - is it unusual for symptoms to become worse when hungover? Not that I do that very often - once in a blue moon but the following day is usually a bad day....
superjeans is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jomar (02-13-2009)