View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 05:30 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I'm glad I stumbled on to this site..... I just spent the last 3 1/2 years thinking I was going crazy and just excepting that I would never feel good again. It's a very funny tale because if it was not for the loss of my health insurance I would still be living in dailly pain.

I was on PPI for acid reflux and my doctor told me that I could be on them as long as I wanted. They made the reflux go away but longterm use can cause b12 absorbtion problems as I now learned. Not to mentioned the side effects to PPI can be simmilar to some of the B12 problems. Dizziness, conentration problems, memory loss and recall issues, mood swings, aneity and dpression....the list gose on.

I would feel exasuted all the time, I would wake up in the morning and feel like I awful. When I exercised I just felt worse. I would tell my doctor and he just wanted to put me on Lexapro...WTF!

Anyway, as I mentioned, I went to walgreens to fill my prescription and when they told me what the cost was going to be, with out insurance, I said I would get back to them. Well it has been to weeks and I feel much better, the reflux sucks but I can think, my muscles are relaxing and working out actully feels good. I don't feel like I'm going to fall over and I want to spend time with people. My wife says it like I woke up.

So been taking a time release b complex and slowly working my muscle and mind out. What a nightmare!! I hope no one else ever has to be robbed of their life like I have been...
mark1967 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote