Thread: Hi....
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2009, 12:17 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Welcome..

Quote:
Originally Posted by mstitanium View Post
Hello...my name is Suzy! I am a cervical fusion patient who is also living with DDD, stenosis and arthritis. I was injured in an auto accident in 2006 which resulted in the cervical fusions; first failed in 2006 and revision surgery was in 2008. I now know what it means to be a "chronic pain patient". Looking forward to navigating around this website and meeting new friends!

Suzy
Welcome here Suzy.

Tim

1. Be Impeccable With Your Word
Speak with integrity. Say only what you mean. Avoid using the word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others. Use the power of your word in the direction of truth and love.

2. Don't Take Anything Personally
Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won't be the victim of needless suffering.

3. Don't Make Assumptions
Find the courage to ask questions and to express what you really want. Communicate with others as clearly as you can to avoid misunderstandings, sadness and drama. With just this one agreement, you can completely transform your life.

4. Always Do Your Best
Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse and regret.

Last edited by Chemar; 02-18-2009 at 08:01 AM. Reason: admin edit needed
TKing is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
GmaSue (02-18-2009), just drea (02-17-2009)