Thread: Muscle Biopsy
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2009, 01:00 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hey nemsmom!

OH DEAR, I AM SO SORRY YOU ARE IN PAIN......WHY ON EARTH WON'T THEY LET YOU TAKE ADVIL? THAT IS JUST SICK!

4 WEEKS? 4 WEEKS? THAT'S OUR HEALTH SYSTEM NOW......WHAT ARE THEY CHECKING FOR? 4 WEEKS IS A LONG TIME TO BE WAITING.......

YOUR BREATHING PROBLEMS MUST BE SCARY. NOT HAVING YOUR DOC LISTEN IS A HUGE PAIN IN THE BUTT. I KNOW, CUZ I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH "DEPRESSION" WHEN I WAS TIRED ALL THE TIME - WHAT A JOKE! IN FACT, I WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE SURGERY MARCH 27TH TO DRAIN MY SINUSES - MY NEURO SAID I WOULD;NT HAVE MADE IT.

DO YOU HAVE ANYONE TO HELP YOU OUT? YOU MUST BE TIRED - TAKING CARE OF LITTLE ONES IS THE HARDEST JOB IN THE WORLD.......

I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER SOON!

ERIN
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemsmom View Post
Well I had it done today.

It wasn't too bad getting to the muscle since they numbed it with Lidacain (sp?)

But when they got to the muscle and took their samples (3 pea size samples to be exact) that hurt.

Now I have to ice it for 24 hours and can't get it wet and it's kinda sore. Oh and I still can't take Advil for the next week.

I'm by myself here with my two kids and have no idea what I'm going to make for dinner. I'm sure I'll find something quick I can make.

I should get the results in four weeks. Oh and I did tell the doctor about my breathing problems but he didn't really seem concerned. It wasn't the doctor I usually see, it was her boss.

Oh well just thought I would let you all know I made it through it and it only hurt a little, it will leave a scar, but what do I care.

I hope everyone is feeling well today, Erin I hope you enjoy your family and the Karaoke! That sounds so fun, I wish I was brave enough to sing in front of people. Any way have a good weekend!

Kristie