Thread: Muscle Biopsy
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2009, 01:13 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Thanks

I guess four to six weeks is the normal waiting time for muscle biopsy results.

Now my only problem is that the doctor said that if there was ANY bleeding I should call. Well one third of my bandage is covered with blood. I tried to call the number I had and it is just the scheduling line, not even and answering service, so I was going to call my GP tomorrow.

But as I'm typing this I realized da, the number to call is on the care sheet they sent me home with, actually there are two numbers, so I will call in the morning.

Kristie

Quote:
Originally Posted by erinhermes View Post
OH DEAR, I AM SO SORRY YOU ARE IN PAIN......WHY ON EARTH WON'T THEY LET YOU TAKE ADVIL? THAT IS JUST SICK!

4 WEEKS? 4 WEEKS? THAT'S OUR HEALTH SYSTEM NOW......WHAT ARE THEY CHECKING FOR? 4 WEEKS IS A LONG TIME TO BE WAITING.......

YOUR BREATHING PROBLEMS MUST BE SCARY. NOT HAVING YOUR DOC LISTEN IS A HUGE PAIN IN THE BUTT. I KNOW, CUZ I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH "DEPRESSION" WHEN I WAS TIRED ALL THE TIME - WHAT A JOKE! IN FACT, I WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE SURGERY MARCH 27TH TO DRAIN MY SINUSES - MY NEURO SAID I WOULD;NT HAVE MADE IT.

DO YOU HAVE ANYONE TO HELP YOU OUT? YOU MUST BE TIRED - TAKING CARE OF LITTLE ONES IS THE HARDEST JOB IN THE WORLD.......

I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER SOON!

ERIN
nemsmom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote