View Single Post
Old 02-14-2009, 05:55 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Barometric Pressure? Hmmmm. Low pressure is usually stormy and high pressure is fair wx.

We used to be on our boat a lot, but it has "central heat/air" like our house, so the outside weather (cold, wet, etc.) does not effect the "Living Room" part.

Emotional stress -- THAT would make sense in my case.

Foods and medications are potential problem areas too. I am down to 17 prescription, mostly Respiratory, but they can cause all kinds of side effects. mrsD has been wonderful. I have a good list of vitamins to take, and I take them every day.

It seems I hear a lot about the B vitamins in the PN crowd. I am taking the B Complex vitamins from Walmart. The brand mrsD said was ok to use.

I have been off chocolate for a little over 6months, but it is calling my name. So I made a double batch of Oatmeal Cookies. Fattening, but better than pure sugar in candy. At least a little better?? I put raisins and walnuts in them. Then I store them on the top shelf in one of our closets. If I want one, I have to get the step stool, climb up, then climb back down,etc. It isn't perfect, but it slows me down some.