View Single Post
Old 02-14-2009, 06:46 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by echoes long ago View Post
since you asked, steer clear, there is no worse place to be than in the middle of family disputes especially if it isnt your family.
So what do I do, (if he DID INDEED BUY A HOUSE, CASHED IN HIS BANK BOOKS, AND IS ESSENTIALLY WIPING HER OUT), and he tells her "Well, I told Melody, I assumed she would tell you".

What do I do when she says: "how on earth could you keep this from me?"

See my dilemma.

I already told her I was looking into the Social Security disability thing for her. I told her "I'll ask around on the internet and see what I find".

I was preparing to tell her 'well, it varies from State to State, so ask your lawyer".

I really think she has NO CLUE what this man is doing. She married him at 19 (has been with him since 16), and has been controlled for 30 years.

Tough situation, no?? Her mother and I were sitting with her last night and her mother believes in staying in marriages. I looked at her mom and said "don't you think your daughter deserves to be happy".??

Her mother replied "my own mother and father hated each other, my mother slept on the couch, that's what marriage is all about"

I went home and kissed my husband. (They adore Alan by the way)

Melody

P.S. I just want to be loyal and not have her being bulldozed and not prepared.

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote