Thread: Muscle Biopsy
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2009, 01:04 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs up On it!

I am totally the praying type! Do it every day and night!

Your hubby sounds wonderful! aren't we lucky to have such special guys? The nurses are always amazed @ how sweet Mike is, but they never notice when the women take care of the men - funny, huh?

I am so glad to hear you are doing OK and have a great hubby! MG stinks - no question about it, so does MS, but it will be OK.....I am not being flippant, b/c I truly HATE having MG, but then I realize it could be much, much worse!

It will be GREAT when you finally have a diagnosis and can get started on meds...they will make all the difference! I have been bouncing off the walls for days now........feels GREAT!

Erin
QUOTE=nemsmom;466086]Thank you for the concern, you're sweet.

I'm okay as long as I remember the Tylenol every four hours, keep the ice on it, and don't move much.

My hubby has been great, he bought lunch and made dinner, I only had to fix breakfast because he had to go to a fire call. There were five kids here today at one point. My two (ages 2 & 4), my niece(8), a neighbor kid (5, who's Dad had brain surgery recently) and a friends kid(I think 10).

They were all great and all except the two year old got to go out for quite a while. Then they played the Wii, played a few board games. My son needed to nap, but he wouldn't.

I slept in the recliner last night and my hubby slept on the couch so that he could get me anything I needed. Ah how sweet, but that's just how he is.

I tried to call the doctor that did the biopsy but they don't have an urgent phone line, only for during office hours. So I called my primary providers office and one of the doctors there called back.

His comment was to go get 4x4 gauze and an ace bandage, put that on there and apply pressure with the ace bandage. He said "It can't bleed THAT much". Uh okay but the doctor that did it said it shouldn't bleed at all, and if it did I was supposed to call.

Now I have to make sure and call the doctor who did the biopsy on Tuesday.

I'm going to try and sleep in my bed tonight. My Mom is only about three blocks away, but she works. We are very close and I wouldn't have any issues with her coming over to help, except that her health is also poor. My Dad on the other hand is on vacation for two weeks and I may need his help.

My hubby has a class for his re-cert hours for being an EMT tomorrow and class all week for the city. But I'm sure if I need him my Dad will help me.

I will get past this, just like everything else, but I will not re-do this test, ever. Now if you are the praying type, then you could pray that we get an answer out of this test, which is what I will be doing for the next month.

Thanks again for the offer for help and the concern.

Kristie[/QUOTE]