Thread: Do I Have TOS?
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2009, 08:18 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo*mar View Post
LOL you can still get some hard hits in soccer

doesn't heavy drinking tend to dehydrate?

keeping well hydrated is a very positive thing.
re: sticky tissues and build up of nasty gunk in the body...
see lymph system info in the sticky thread

see info about laying on floor or rolled towel or foam roller or inflatable exercise ball.. to let shoulders drop down and back with gravity - we spend so much time with head or shoulders forward of the body ...
these things counter act that in a gentle way.
a link-
My main problem is that I convince myself it's my heart... I have written below why I convince myself that is my heart:

Aching / numbing arm and chest pains do come on, quite often after eating unhealthy meals.(But with these symptoms I can then go and play football, go for a walk, etc). The other thing is that I occasionally get the symptoms without the associated inflammation around the shoulder - usually the weak arm.

I am 30 years old, 12 stone in weight, I have led a fairly healthy lifestyle and never been really overweight. I spend 10 years at uni and worked and played very hard (going clubbing 5 nights a week at my worst..) and got involved in some chemistry research where I was a bit stupid and probably inhaled some pretty nasty stuff (rare earth heavy elements, lanthanides). Oh.. I mean proper chemistry not recreational drugs!

So thats why I'm a bit messed up in the head... you have no idea how happy I am now I can talk to people who understand!

Last night was typical... Cooked a nice meal (not very healthy) for the wife, and had some champagne and wine(valentines day).. Throughout the evening my inflammation was flaring, and my arm going weak and recovering again. This morning I woke - inflammation apparently gone but my arm was feeling weak and a bit numb. Sat on the couch had a strong coffee and some toast and the inflammation kicked off again!

My leg goes a bit numb as well - this has been getting proressively worse - it aches quite bad sometimes after excercise. I do have spondylosis at the base of my spine which could be attributed to this. Anyone else have side effects in the legs?

Thanks again everyone for reading and listening. Its so important right now for me.
superjeans is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote