Thread: Muscle Biopsy
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2009, 11:09 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I got *two* complementary ace bandages when I left the hospital - they wrapped my leg up and I had to keep it wrapped up well. I forgot about the ace bandages. My doc was somewhat of a hoot - they talk to keep you distracted and he was saying how they got the plastics guys to do this and how the anesthesia guys do not like undiagnosed neuro-muscular patients and that is why they do it under local now. That scar is one of my better looking ones - the rest of mine are hypertrophic and he told me I should not do anything about them or get any cosmetic surgery after looking at my history (dang!) as it would be better to be alive than pretty. But he did say he would do all he could to make his scar as pretty as possible.
I will be praying for you - and I hope that the ace bandages help. I found that the pressure helped. I wound a couple of them on.