Thread: Sunday Morning
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2009, 04:16 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi everyone!

I hope you are all having a great Sunday so far and that you are having lots of fun with your friends and family!!

It's almost 9.30pm in the UK here so Sunday is nearly over for us - this past week seems to have flown by as we have been so busy with one thing or another!! I haven't done much at all really today other than watch the TV and go on the laptop as I haven't been feeling too well. Mums been really busy preparing things for our trip to Vegas ... only 2 weeks to go now!!!!

I get a week off school now! It's half-term over here in the UK and the teachers are all having training days so at least I will get a break! I'm back at school next week for a week and we have a busy week then before we go on vacation! I have to go to a meeting with the College near where we live to see if I will be getting accepted onto an Health and Social Course that I applied for - i'm nervous and still have an interview to go to!!

It's been quite nice and sunny here today for a change! I'm SO glad as last week it was really cold and snowing and it really affected the pain in my RSD leg ... I swear, my leg is a human themometre lol.

I hope you all have a great afternoon/evening and a great week!!
SallyC (02-15-2009)