View Single Post
Old 02-15-2009, 04:23 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Interesting. I know that at one point my doctor ran a test on me for inflammation. I can't remember what in the world the name of the test was that he ran, but I do know that my results were elevated. He explained to me that it meant that I had inflammation inside of my body. I never heard any more about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronhutton View Post
See
http://www.doglore.net/2009/02/15/th...accine-debate/
and scroll down past all the info on dogs, and read,

"Gary Smith explains what observant healthcare practitioners have been saying for a very long time, but perhaps didn’t understand why their observations led them to say it. His theory, incidentally, is causing a huge stir within the inner scientific sanctum. Some believe that his theory could help to cure diseases, including cancer. For me, it explains why the vaccine process is inherently questionable.

Gary was learning about inflammation as part of his studies when he struck upon a hypothesis so extraordinary that it could have implications for the treatment of almost every inflammatory disease – including Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, rheumatoid arthritis, and even HIV and Aids.

Gary’s theory questions the received wisdom that when a person gets ill, the inflammation that occurs around the infected area helps it to heal. He claims that, in reality, inflammation prevents the body recognising a foreign substance and therefore serves as a hiding place for invaders. The inflammation occurs when at-risk cells produce receptors called At1 (known as angiontensin II type I receptors). While At1 has a balancing receptor, At2, which is supposed to switch the inflammation off, he says that in most diseases this does not happen"

So inflammation could be totally different to the established theory. Now this is the innovative thinking that will find the cure
Ron
Evonne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote