View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009, 01:19 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default TLE since 2002 or prior

I've been diagnosed since my 2002 major episode that probably would be called a complex full out my mind. sorry it is late and I have not read the terms of TLE fully, but after 2002 I jumped on the meds and stabilized and didn't have any issues for awhile. However, the meds prevented me (28 at the time) of going out and having a social life or so I thought. It was hard for me at that age after being social, drinking, and other activities to stop them all together.

After my second full blown hospital trip, I got serious fast. No booz or other "things" and have stayed on the meds. Obviously I miss a few things, but I've learned to love N/A beer made by the dutch!

In short, I think people on this list read your words and feel like they can help. Obviously you are on the other side of the country probably and we can't see you up close to know if you are/are not tricking yourself as I had tricked myself. I totally thought I was in control, even after my first full blown episode that made me think aliens and/or religious blah blah was going to occur. Regardless, I'm living a full life and all it took was saying yes to the meds and no to the other stuff.
Mark1974 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote