Thread: Our docs
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2006, 02:09 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

GREAT THREAD......I like everyone else who think there is a shot of getting better and develop confidence in the Dr, most will take the chance under the pretense it may lessen the pain! On the old BT I have heard good and I have heard bad about my choices in Drs. and hope and pray that my choices are right! I can not live like this for much longer... if it were not for my 2 oustanding boys and a loving wife, I do beleive I would have eaten a .45 ACP by now! I can not and will not elaberate further on this, though I hope that my workmans comp does come through in the near future 15 months without any form of income is tough and have to say major corporations such as large oil/gas firms would rather fight and pay major legal bills than take responsibility... on the letter from the court it has 3 companies and a major law firm against me and my lawyerso where does one stand??? I am sorry I got side tracked and think this is a good topic... I list Drs and Pts on the sticky, by peoples testimonial and feel it is up to the individual to decide who is the best care giver for themselves unless I hear otherwise by a majority!
GOD BLESS ONE AND ALL <GOOBER-n-MARK>

First you forget names, then you forget faces.
Then you forget to pull up your zipper.
But it's worse when you forget to pull it down.

DDayMBB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote