View Single Post
Old 12-06-2006, 02:23 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Aww, I'm so sorry you have so much going on.

You know what's funny, is after you posted all of that I called a friend to bring me home a stethoscope. Curiosity gets me every time.

I know about the dentist thing, for 3 years I tried to go but once I finally had the courage, the dentist wouldn't see me because I have "uncontrolled seizures" ...sigh. The variety of pills I have taken have nearly ruined my teeth, so one bad seizure or fall and they are done. I had a nocturnal seizure and woke up to the sound of my wisdom tooth breaking in half (and boy was that a gross sound!).

Christmas seems to be my worst time of year. I moved here from Ohio, and while my family has made it well beyond being dysfunctional - I miss having a family for Christmas. No snow on Christmas depresses me. On the bright side, my boyfriend bought me a box of this stuff, and when you mix it with water it turns into snow! It's even cold like snow and lasts 2 weeks. I keep a bowl of it and stare at it trying to use my imagination. Now if he'd only stand on the roof and dump some past the window Christmas morning, he'd win some serious bonus points.

For what it is worth, I will think of you for Christmas.

Ellie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote