View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009, 11:21 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Neuronton

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyPain View Post
I just stumbled on to this site yesterday and am so excited at, what seems like, the first real hope for my sometimes unbearable pain. I am up to 1500 mg. of Neuronton with only minimal relief. Before giving my PN story, can I just cut to the chase and ask for a complete list of the supplements you take? What dosages do you recommend? And at what times of day? With or without meals? Have you or anyone else written up a supplement plan that works? Thanks in advance for someone's, hopefully, speedy response.
The docs wanted to put my husband on Neuronton when PN pains made it almost impossible for him to walk. He has problems with almost all meds and when he learned the side effects, we did not even get the RX filled! He had already been taking the supplements mentioned here, but the therapeutic block which was supposed to help had made the PN worse. I found out about Neprinol from the QXCI forum. An MD recommended it. He did not sell it, but found it more effective than other forms of Nattokinase. It has other enzymes in it, too. It took several months, maybe because he had to take a reduced amount, but it got rid of all the PN pain.
MomV3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote