View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009, 11:59 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

This is sooo interesting to me. Why? Because I am experiencing something similar.

It's in a different way...but very similar.

Ya know, it happens to everyone. Things change. People move to different parts of the country, for example. Friends marry, divorce, pass away, change religions, etc.

We hope these things don't happen. We expect things to remain the same. Sometimes, this happens. Sometimes, events happen that create a change.

HOWEVER, I have learned from experience that although when these changes occur that for the time being there is a loss and no doubt this loss is difficult, this usually, if not always means, that something just as good or better is soon to come along.

Sure, you will and are experiencing grief. I am going through that right now as well.

However, in my heart, I know that it won't be long before another similar (or possibly even better/bigger) relationship will be down the road.

I wish this wasn't my situation as you wish your situation was different. AND your friendship is not gone, just changed.

But, keep a good attitude and have faith. Be patient. Keep your eyes open.

If your heart is closed and your eyes are closed, you will not be the same person and could miss something very special down the road.
"Thanks for this!" says:
BlueMajo (02-17-2009), tamiloo (02-16-2009)