View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009, 01:10 PM
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
Default "Tree House" (no girls allowed) :p

now I wonder how many GIRLS will peek in...LOL

just kidding about the no girls allowed part because I know that spouses always pay more attention to their counter parts so all comments are welcomed....

well, here's my thing...

besides from some physical pain here and there that I've lived with for many years, I am pretty healthy, actually...(OK, cholesterol and fat counts are a bit high lately and my BP is always on the high side)

other than that, I am relatively healthy...

but I am getting on up there in age(hush up, girls...LOL) and one of the things I've noticed is my frequency of getting up in the middle of the night to ummmm...You Run Nate...

Now, I have read up on prostate health and such and I know this is probably pretty common...

my question is more on the preparing for it part...

I am the type that once I wake up, it is hard for me to fall back asleep. I have a problem going to sleep in the first place...

so, the trick is to be able to get up to "P" and then trying to get back to sleep...

the other part is this constant "fullness" that I feel like I am never finished P'ing...now, that "sensation" leaves after about 30 minutes but it is during that 30 minutes that I'd want to get up and you know, again....

I've talked to my doctor and he's just keeping an eye on it and I've had my bloodwork done and they are pretty good...

I am taking vitamins and such that is geared toward prostate health...

and I have read up on a lot of the stuff...but I'd like hear personal experiences and how you cope with it and what you might have take with it and how it might have helped you...

thanks in advance...

and to all the girls that will lurk here...welcome and inputs are welcomed....but please speak in a low husky voice and put on your groucho mark disguise...LOL

"you're entering, the

zone..."
who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote