View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009, 02:45 PM
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member

I wonder at the elegance in simplicity (that's actually on my business card. LOL)

being able to see the beauty in the most simple of things is such a gift...seeing daisy as flower vs weeds...

grand daughter loves to pick flowers but we don't let her. However, she's seen the "weeds" and we let her pick those and she would bring them home after our walks to put them in water...the weeds in the glass always seem so elegant...makes one wonder about the purest of little hearts...

I wonder if that purity never leave the grandmoisses...that they retain it like their wonderful grandma...

I wonder at how moss always sees the best in people, always sees the positive in all things...I have such admiration for her and learned so much from her....

I wonder at what good friends we have....I've gotten sick and have lost my voice, our friends got wind of it and came by to pick up grandmoiss to go play... *grateful sigh...

I wonder at how sweet grandmoiss is today, that she realized that grandpa is sick and although she was a bit antsy, she watched TV and DVD's and didn't ask grandpa to marry her today...and tried to let grandpa talk as little as possible and even massaged grandpa..

I wonder at life...how it brought us together here and how we learn from one another....

I still marvel at the support that is shown here...and support IS about sharing...give some, and get some....such a balance...

(((((hugs for the broom)))))

"you're entering, the

zone..."

Last edited by who moi; 02-16-2009 at 09:55 PM.
who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barbo (02-18-2009), Koala77 (02-16-2009), mistiis (02-18-2009), tamiloo (02-16-2009)