View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009, 07:29 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

ah, its so true, when a cat adopts you... you can't escape from its claws... and even if you tried, it will manage to hypnotize you and melt your heart...

over about 30 years, i rescued approx. 100 cats...
cleaned then, de-flead them, fed them, and loved them before i found them new families...
if i had not become so allergic, i would still do it...

however, i'm not allergic to dogs... 4 adopted me temporarily last year... and if i had the right place to rescue dogs, that's what i'd start doing... i know i will... the minute i get the right place...

imho, we may seem to be more attracted by cats or by dogs, but, in fact, when we love one or the other, we're already possessed by the other one as well... we're not the owner... they are !

this pic from icanhascheezburger is also cute...

Canadensis

Monday, Feb. 9: FULL MOON - Tuesday, Feb. 24: New Moon - Tuesday, March 10: FULL MOON

DAILY CHALLENGES: MOBILITY ISSUES, EDS, DISCAL HERNIAS, SCOLIOSIS, SCIATICA, SPONDYLOLISTHESIS, OSTEOARTHRITIS, CHRONIC PAIN, E PETIT-MAL, TBI, TINNITUS, HEADACHES, MIGRAINES, TN, ANXIETY, DEPRESSION, PTSD, FM, CFS, BRONCHO-ASTHMA, MENOPAUSE, HYPOTHYROIDISM, HYPOGLYCEMIA, PREDIABETES, IBS, DAIRY & GLUTEN SENSITIVE, MULTIPLE ALLERGIES INCL. FOODS, MCS…
LavandulaCanadensis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Doody (02-17-2009), Vowel Lady (02-16-2009), waves (02-18-2009)