Thread: Puppy Cam
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2009, 09:26 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I noticed that too, the advertising. The bloodhound in me came out and I went to their web site and contacted them via email. I got a lovely email back from one of the owners. It's a couple and the mommy and daddy, Lizzy and Gizmo, are their own pets. They have some mighty cute pictures on their web site.

Here's what they had to say...

Quote:
Hi Nancy,
I'm glad you enjoyed our pups. We are a home breeder and our male and female are our pets. We don't run a kennel and do not intend to continue breeding for the long term. This is our 6th litter with Lizzy and Gizmo and every one of them have been amazing.

When we are blessed with a litter they become the center of our lives until they all have homes which is usually 8-9 weeks. We've really enjoyed breeding them and have many satisfied customers/friends all over the USA many of them returning for a second companion for their first.

With Lizzy and Gizmo turning 4 and 5 this year I think we're going to keep one of the pups and then it will probably be time for spay and neutering. Lizzy is a wonder mommy and the vet says she is in perfect health but I want to make sure we keep her healthy until she is a gray old doxie.

I work for a school and in the next two weeks the puppies will make a visit to the agriscience/animal medicine classroom at our career center so the students can check out the pups. It is a great way for the puppies to be socialized around so many kids and at the same time the kids get to practice their veteranarian skills.

Take Care
This is the web site.

This is their picture album.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mrsD (02-17-2009), Vowel Lady (02-17-2009)